Do you want to propose to your loved one but unsure of the best Toronto jewelry stores? You are not alone, there are many more shoppers out there who are in the same dilemma. And when it comes to diamonds, things are a bit different if compared to products and goods.
While there is no perfect time to buy a diamond engagement ring, you can always find some of the other merits of shopping during particular seasons. So, let’s have a look at the best seasons to buy diamonds from top-rated Toronto jewelry stores.
- Black Friday and Cyber Monday: Many stores offer huge deals on Black Friday and Cyber Monday around the Thanksgiving season. Buying a diamond engagement ring when Christmas and New Year’s is just around the corner and Valentine’s Day not that far away is an excellent time. This season gets really special because it’s easy to celebrate holidays with friends, family and loved ones.
One should also note that companies which offer good value don’t give huge discounts for Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Such companies don’t have large profit margins, so do not expect any serious discounts.
- Before Christmas: The time before Christmas is probably the best time to hunt for a diamond ring. It is because this is the only time when most businesses post ads and offer great discounts for attracting customers. With Christmas just a few days ahead, stores can get competitive and there are chances you can grab a good deal.
You must start with your hunt as early as possible since there will be others as well looking for the same product. But if you have some specifications and wish to take time looking at various costs and diamonds, do not go for such busy seasons.
- After Christmas, Before Valentine’s Day: Valentine’s is another one season which is quite favorite for proposals. Hunting for an engagement ring in late December and early January can be very advantageous for you since, during these times, many deals and offers will fall on your laps. Many promotional sales will also come up during this time.
- During the Spring: The time after Valentine’s Day and during the spring is the perfect one to buy a lovely diamond ring from jewelry stores in Toronto without feeling pressurized with holiday sales and large crowds. All the vendors and jewelers will have all the time to spend with you considering every meticulous detail of yours.
- Summer: Summer season is another great time to gift a diamond engagement ring to your loved one. This is a season that offers romantic getaways and family gatherings. Plan your engagement ring at least a month or two before in advance so that it is ready for that perfect romantic day.
- Autumn: Autumn is one of the best seasons to buy diamond engagement. Start for your hunt from September as the period between September and October are the quieter times for the jewelry industry. You can shop without witnessing large crowds running for discounts and offers.